Since 1992 the Training Centre of the Institute of Innovative Technologies EMAG has been carrying out specialized training in the range of electrical engineering, automation, information technology, and telecommunications addressed mainly to the personnel of organizations operating in the mining industry.
We are a non-public education centre authorized to provide training for the personnel of mines:
- listed in the registry of education centres by the President of Katowice,
- accredited by the local education supervision authorities,
- recognized by the Director of the Regional Mining Authority in Katowice as a centre which meets the requirements to carry out training for the mining personnel,
- recommended by the Association of Polish Electrical Engineers to carry out training in the range of devices and systems maintenance,
- listed in the registry of education centres by the Labour Office in Katowice.
According to the decision issued by the President of the State Mining Authority, EMAG is an expert organization authorized to determine the regulations on connections and repairs of mining cables and rubber coated conductors; all trainees who successfully complete the training in this field will be authorized to connect cables with the voltage up to 6 kV.
The trainees who successfully complete the training in the field of security systems (monitoring air parameters, alarms and communication, seismology and seismo-acoustics) will be authorized to operate station devices of such systems.